Monday, December 18, 2006

Captivated......


CAPTIVATED
Music and lyrics by Sidney M.

Jesus You, You hold the world with Your unfailing love
The heavens sing Your praises from above
In Your name lips shall praise and knees shall bow

Father You, the universe exalts in who You are
The stars declare Your wonders far and wide
How majestic is Your love throughout my life

In You... I find my peace
In You... I bend my knees

You are Lord of Heaven
You shall reign in all the earth
I humbly bow before Your majesty
Now I will sing Your praises
And I will sing forevermore
I’m captivated by Your love in me




actually throughout worship, i did not really pay attention to the words. sometimes in worship,and this is one of the many times i will be lost with God. It doesnt matter who is on my left or right, nor what is happening in front on stage or what the lyrics are but just lost in His presence. Felt a strong presence of God during the start of the song and began to pray. I want to surrender everything to God, all my worldly goods are not mine but His.

I asked God to protect and guard my whole in this walk with him

Mouth: whatever that i speak will be words of edification, words of wisdom, that are able to impact and inspire. Let the mouth be a medium for God and unbelievers. Speak through me God!

Eyes: eyes are super impt because there bring forth the vision. Spiritual eyes do let me see things that are taking place. Holy Spirit allows me to be encouraged through reminders of this vision. Let me be sharp to observe, slow to speak.

Ears: I want to be sharp in hearing, let me be really sensitive in this area. To listen and to obey even to the slightest whisper or prompting.

Mind: Expand my mindset, our mind is like a control tower at the airport.if a control tower is not in steady hands,chaos occurs. Let me be able to contain the Word for it brings life. Let me bring into remembrance of your calling and purpose every single day.Also, Let me not be vulnerable in any temptations. Guys tend to fall in this area. Instead purify the mind and keep it clean.

Hands: Strong powerful hands. Things or people that i have touched and prayed comes to life. Healing hands! the same power of laying of hands in the scriptures shall be upon me!

No comments: