Tuesday, September 11, 2007

FYP day 1

Dear God,
Today marks the 1st day which i step into a lab to proceed on my FYP. Let me say that it can be rather frustrating when you know nothing about the item,read up the technical stuff. The prof just throw you with a hardware, in fact he din even throw, i have to go draw it out myself, print out the manual from the company's website and do massive reading. Binding itself cost $4.50 so you cant guess how thick the manual is. My brand new ink cartriage went from full tank to half. Went down and realise that the adapter i got for the RS232 adapter is a female end which what i intended was a male end. Went down to Jp to get a RS232 male-male adapter so that i can properly connect the antenna. installed the driver and the program which was inside wasnt self explanatory. It was pretty bad, esp when you dont get any guidance from Prof CHC. Hair pulling and frustrating, so am here at 9:30pm in the lab by myself blogging away. Noone's here, did not step out of the lab since 5pm. But today wasnt really fruitful, and i am pretty unsatisfied with it. Sigh. Thank God the lab tech lady was nice. Irene was esp nice and i thank God for placing her in midst of my FYP. Help me a lot with the registration in the lab, got my seat and cabinet. So i got my private space to do work and a computer for me to work on. Tomorrow shall be my weekly meetup with Prof CHC, dont think i will touch anything as for now, anyway i got to return the set back to the lab so that this another person can present his work to the company. Heard from irene that it has 1st class last time, prob i could link up with him and get some guidance. That would be good. God, you know my heart and what i'm going through. Allow me to finish everything smoothly? Do you happen to know about RFID v720s series? Holy Spirit speak to me regarding this ok?

all things are possible through YOU
Kaishen


I lift up my eyes to the hills— where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth

No comments: