Sunday, September 16, 2007

detox & destress

Today i went out to do something out of the norm, went off to a faraway place , where you can have your own private space to do your own stuff. Haha, people asked me why is it that i go alone and not with friends. My intention of going there is to be by myself, to do some proper thinking and organising, and not to have fun or talking to people. Sometimes, i just felt that with the busyness that we all have, we tend to have lesser time to be by ourselves. Thought this is a good time to do some proper thinking, do some clearing of the mind, just me and God.

anyone knows where this is taken? hee somehow i just felt this green is really really nice
nice structure at siloso beach!
Align Centerthis was what i saw when i look up
my view for the entire noon
haha-sun tanning!
lets see...read some portion of Pastor Phil's book, tried to do a drawing of the view, organise the week ahead, rest, tanned.

little things that make me happy.


Entrance fee: $3
Tanning oil $16
drinks for the day: $6
meal:$8

joy of a rare relaxing sat: priceless

No comments: