Sunday, March 18, 2007

Minimalistic Designs


Sold my LIFEDRIVE to a NTU professor, used the cash to get myself a PMP(personal media player), felt i was underutilising my pda so got rid of it for someone that could maximise its potential.

so i got CREATIVE'S ZEN VISION: M 60gb. Quite a few people asked me why i got this ipod copycat, why not an ipod video?
Chose functionality over design.

this device has radio, recorder and able to read far more video formats than an ipod. 4 times better screen colour than ipod. Strong battery life and much much better feel on your palm than the thin ipod.

Anyway the "vase" behind the player is my newly bought speakers. Procrastinated for probably more than 0.5 year before i got this. My previous speakers were wearing out. Thought they look pretty designer and the best thing is that they run on USB not battery. Sound quality was really amazing for a USB powered. Good cheap buy. Was talking to Soo chin the other day and she guessed that it looks like it cost over $120. Oh yah there are lights that complement the speakers

No comments: