Sunday, January 14, 2007

Hot Chick

People that knew me knows that i loved kids. Was at one restaurant at amoy street celebrating ah gong's birthday. Managed to have a small conversation with lil Faith. She was really so cute. Took a candid shot of her when she was not noticing and when she was wearing that blue sweater.

then i asked her over when she had taken it off. Had some child talk with her. Asked her who the girl is in my handphone and she tried her very best to tell me its her! haha, she even went to the extent of going back to her seat to get her sweater. How cute!
She just started k1 this year and she told me that she has been a very good girl. Awwwee.... with looks like these, who wont believe her....
wow, and we're 19 years apart. when she's my age....i will be already 43 years old! think about that!

No comments: