Thursday, November 09, 2006

Icefield and Lake Louise

Despite being tired and having time to rest at home, my uncle and aunt brought me to icefield/jasper. Very touched at their gesture, could never have travelled so far if it weren't for them.


if i booked the trip throught the agent, it wil cost me around $140 for a day's trip le. The oute taken to jasper is the same as to banff, just much longer. We went past banff along the transcanada route.I really liked the journey and it makes me appreciate nature so much more. Its almost like being inside a national geographic magazine


stopping to take a break at the roadside and snap some photos...anyhow take already so nice le
saw some wild elk, was pretty tense posing for this photo,afraid that they might barge forward

shoes for rental, din bother to follow the rest to rent the shoes for icefield, i had my teva sandals!






really really cold, wore 3 layers of clothing with a pair of berms!
while some of them wore like this....
at the bottom of the mountain..behind me is a rv van.

ice of the icefield
in between jasper and lake louise

the special bus up icefield.its huge...look at the wheels!! the kids having a good time together


with my aunt at the visitor's centre! over there you can take the special bus up to the icefield







i like this shot...seems like the whole package, with mountains and trees
kyle dropped into the lake while hopping from one rock to another. Wet his shirt and shorts..he felt so embarrassed by the incident..haha

cheeky smile by boxer boy

No comments: