Wednesday, November 08, 2006

i must admit. i was never a writer. The other blog has died off after i came back from calgary with so little posting and pics on canada, doing injustice to such a great trip. so here i am to blog this time with more sequence.i know it gets kinda of boring but hey! i'mhere to blog my memories =) The first few post will be on the trip and then to my everyday life here. Lets see how far this goes. The other blog will be pulled down eventually.

My 1st flight alone. I know its a bit suaku to people that are frquent travellers. Haha the last time i flew was to thailand in 2005 and before that was way back before 1990. So had no expectation for this china airlines. The air stewardess were rather friendly and i was fortunate that the seat next to me was empty of the 4hrs flight to taiwan. one butt on 2 seats! My dear laptop kept me company throughout the trip, racing through the tracks under turbulences.
One benefit of travelling with china airlines(taiwan) is that its video channels are mostly taiwanese, and that includes my favourite taiwan variety shows. something that i did not expect until i saw it.
Reached taiwan at 7pm, got a free nite stay at taoyuan da fan tian which was pretty cool. My 1st time in taiwan since my 1st trip there when i was ard 6years old. Heard so much about this place being a diehard fan of variety shows. Met a canadian chinese during the flight and visted the 夜市with her. At the back of my mind, i was busy thanking God that he sent a physical alarm clock for my early next morning flight! Wanted to try the famous renown betelnut but din had the courage.

1.into such a shop
2. to try the reddish blood looking object

end up daring my new friend on the chou dou fu, end up eating them myself


1st impression, gosh the auntie must be suffocating manning the store. It really smells bad, like sewage. You can feel the warm pungent smell from pretty far away. Tried 2 and it was bad, left the rest untouched..
smelly tofu--NT25
experience--priceless



the street of taoyuan.
the night i did not sleep, cant sleep because i was worried that i might miss the flight. End up flipping through the tv channels in the hotel.



The next day , i went doing a bit of travel with my 2 new friend. I have forgotten their names but the left girl is a malaysian and the right is a canadian chinese staying at victoria. Both of them are christians! We had quite a good time of shring as we go up lao hu shan(old tiger mountain),its basically a park with many steps leading to the peak with a good view of taoyuan







This is me taking a picture at 5am. Amazingly its so right at 5am. When we were younger and had to school in the early morning, it was all pitch dark outside =)

off to canada!!

maybe tall people need to think twice before taking asian plane!! 救命啊! The stewardess woke me up when she knock into my kneecap with the trolley. It was actually pretty terrible doing long flights. It must be really uncomfortable for Pastor doing long flights during the week as he preaches everywhere. Met a taiwanese christian on the plane and he knows Pastor Kong and Pastor Ulf, and he's going for the emerge conference in taiwan the next month. His entire cellgroup was part of his school's band and he even pointed out his cgl who was half asleep in her seat =) This took place at ard 4am in the morning outside the toilet =) The flight was around 13.5hrs and expected to reach vancouver at 10:30am



The new blogger interface is really easier to use, pictures can be uploaded in a much convenient way. Maybe can find out how to get the music in to make the blog nicer.




No comments: