Friday, May 16, 2008

my room

recently did a facelift to my room, furniture's gone old and bed is giving way so here's some pictures of the overhaul.
old room

during the packing up
during the pack up
bought 2 shelves and a sofa bed

my 2 ikea shelves and some ikea boxes

everything was pretty cheap and happen to be on sale

lets see
sofa bed: $99
billy shelf: $79 x 2
lack red table at corner: $19.90
white boxes: $9 for 2
ikea flipping frame on lack table: $12.90
borderless frame: $6(i think) x 3
maroon throw on sofa bed: $15
carpet: $19( i think)
placemat on lack table: $6

the assembling of the book shelves and sofa bed was pretty siong but i was really amazed how the furniture could be erected by assembling them up like lego with no drilling involved.
10 more days to my new aircon.

i kinda like my new den =)

No comments: