Monday, March 17, 2008

5 Facts About Me

tagged?

Well recently there's this chain thingy going ard in youtube and it is sure spreading like fire. Its called "Five Facts about Me" so what happens is-- one person shall share 5 facts that people usually would not know about them and then at the end of the sharing, he/she shall appoint 5 other people to share "Five Unknown Facts" about themselves.

So i was wondering if it could be started on blogspot since its been going ard in youtube.

So here's 5 facts about me which people wont know

Fact #1
--- I'm a big survivor fan.


Some people are soccer fans, some are korean drama fans, some are anime fans, and i'ma mega survivor fan. Let me see how many whole seasons of seasons i have watched so far. When i mean whole season, it means every single episode.

Season 1: Borneo
Season 3: Africa
Season 4: Marquesas
Season 5: Thailand
Season 6: Amazon
Season 7: Pearl Island
Season 10: Palau
Season 12: Panama
Season 13: Cook islands
Season 14: Fiji
Season 15: China
Season 16: Micronesia

So much so that adrena's caught the survivor fever and has been watching ever since. Initially she told she wasnt a fan of it, but she started watching with me and i guess she is pretty much hooked.
I like how the games are being carried out and how players think out of the box to work out who is going to be out at the next tribal council. Its how interesting human nature is that appeals to me and of course, the beautiful scenery each exotic venue is set in. Well, of course the boy scout inside of me was prob part of the factor of why i was hooked onto the set.



Fact #2--- I once grew 10 cm within a span of a year

i was prob 1.5 metres at this age(adrena's pink water bottle is at the backgrd)

Yes, all tall guys have a short past. So i am not an exception. So during a puberty growth spurt, the height hormones in me decide to pull a joke and they try to work really really hard for that one year. So i grew and grew, not knowingly, i have grown 10 cm within a timeframe of 1 year. This led to some worries that it might affect me biologically which led to a checkup at SGH
oh yah, contrary to what every body thinks, my parents arent that tall.


Fact #3-- I once led the school in the school pledge and was gave the "skoalah sedia" command in my school

So we had a scouts founders day and somehow i was chosen to give the drills to the rest of the scouts, i still remember that the scout master told me to use my diaphragm to project my little p5 voice. This led to teachers, feeling that i could give command pretty well and i was picked to recite the national pledge from then on. Well, i could say that it was a short stint which i cant remember the duration but it ended when i left out one line of the national pledge. It was all so embarrassing.

Fact #4 -- I could have been transferred out from my school 10 yrs ago.

So being playful and naughty, i flunk every single subject there is out there and was told to leave the school with another guy who did slightly better than me. So practically i was last in the entire level. And prob you guys know the story that i repeated my year, did better and life moves on as usual. What people did not know that it was I who approach the principal and ask to do a repeat. If i were to leave it lying and gone ahead with the transfer, i might not be who i am now. The other guy did not finish his o levels and dropout the following year. I remember playful as i am, i was scared of the principal. He holds the same level of scarines of the mang kali your parents has warned you about since young. Meek as i was, i remember stepping into his office after assembly one day and told him who i was and asked to be given a 2nd chance. Thanks Mr Tham.

Fact #5 -- I was once locked inside the bus



Being a deep sleeper has led me to some troubles when i was younger. There was once i slouch and slept in the bus and the bus has terminated its service at the interchange. Somehow when i woke up, lights were off, and i was locked inside the bus. I had to go figure my way out of the bus by leaning over to the driver's seat to push some of the levers. Well, i just loved sleeping on buses. I would take 97 from jurong east to SAJC and i would sleep my way there. The trip takes around 25 to 30mins. In the wee hours of the morning, and when u have a place to sit, its logical to catch a wink or two. Well, there was one time which i had a cramp in the leg and i cant alight from the bus even though it was time for me to alight. Haha...i later alighted near tanjong pagar railway station when my leg got better and had to take the return trip back school.


Okie so above are the 5 things that people do not really know about me.
So i'm directing this chain to the following 5 people.
You have been tagged!

1. Jean Low
2. Szeyin
3. Weisian
4. Kenneth Teo
5. Wanyun


You guys know what to do. =)

No comments: