Tuesday, December 04, 2007

What i want for birthday/christmas

long long time since i posted and many things have taken place since then. some are surprisingly good while some are bad.
cellgroup celebrated my birthday and gave me a couple of stuff and surprisingly some of the items are really what i have already been thinking of getting. really blessed to be receiving such stuffs.

list of items that i received:

1. espirit men's deodorant spray
2. espirit tshirt
3. G2000 blu polo shirt
4. Topman Shawl -nt sure how to wear it but i tink i will find out soon
5. Body shop face protector +body gel


what i would like to get someday:

1. a pair of havaianas..(size 11) been thinking for so long, donkey years le.

2. an ed hardy tshirt (xl) same thing as the havaianas, am okay with hard8 brand also

3. urbanmale singlet

4 Gap inspi(red) red tshirt--(bought myself already)

5. someone to help me do my fyp

item 5 should be a rare find. i dont mind having ppl to sponsor my macdonalds supper next semester though. some people have asked me what i want so here's e list! but they are all wants and not exactly needs actually. hee.

haha, its better to get something which u like rather than some stuff which u wont be using. recently i just received a psp from my brother but since i wont be playing it so i gave it back to him. he can utilise it better.

No comments: