Saturday, November 03, 2007

Recent Photos

NTU carpark with many expensive cars, its pretty common to see 5-6 BMWs in one carpark. This is one unusual car, apparently belongs to the doctor.
My young p4 tuition kid's cup, aint that cute?
view from the tuition place
toying with a magnifying glass!

alvin and lisachurch view from nanyang community centre


church view from bus stop where i usually alightits been pretty hot a few weeks ago,
its hot stuffy almost everywhere

and my 6110 camera works best at optimum lightcloudless sky
then we celebrated bruce and shaun's wedding anniversary-how time flies!
my fyp lab!


my aunt after 20 over hours of flight and her luggages

wherfe it stores all the candies and food,brought kyle to jurong point
he was cold and i gave him my tshirt
we went ard to esplanade and merlion!
machiam postcard but with a lousy hp camera-2nd time in my life at the merlion and both are in this year!


kyle loves chicken rice!
bee and kyle with bubble tea
toys r us kids
monkeying around with a sword

No comments: