Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Standard Chartered 42KM

Okie , i have been procrastinating this for a couple of years and i know if i dont do it soon, prob i will never will. You know how procrastination can cause massive delay in whatever you want to do But 42km isnt really a short run. Did my 21km in less than 2hrs during army days, and at that time i felt i could have gone ahead to do 30km, but hey! we're talking about someone that has orded for 3 years already. I really need some motivation. Well, am now opening up my run for sponsorship. Its not at all easy to go for full marathon. Before you run, you have to sign up and signing up is pretty expensive. As for now, registration cost $55, the later you sign, the more expensive it is. $55 >> $75 >> $85. hey $85 you can prob chip in more to get a pair of running shoes already.

Ok, so am officially opening my registration for sponsorship. You can sponsor me to pay for the registration and i will run. Jean mentioned that with sponsorship, there would be expectations. Haha. So hmm...how about, if i dont finish the run, i will just return the sponsorship amt?
That would prob motivate me to run more.

Ppl are also free to sponsor items like running shoes(new), socks, running pouch armband(always wanted to get one, where u can put your coins, keys, whatever), muscle rub ipod(either nano/shuffle will be neat)

Com'on do it for a good cause!

Interested friends that want to join me in running this long run, kindly contact me(having car is a plus point)

Current Sponsor:

1. Jean Low $10 31st July

No comments: