Sunday, January 07, 2007

H.S

H.S has always been my good friend. We've been through thick and thin together, through army, through uni. Sometimes i know that i am not perfect and make him sad or angry but i do treasure him a lot. Most of the time, we do listen out to each other.

Yesterday He was on my car when i drove to Shaun and Bruce's housewarming. It indeed was a delight to have him seated at the back. It felt like someone was in the car. The same feel as in when someone enters a room, you'll know it.I'm pretty sure it is Him because it the same familiar feeling and i recognise it. I tried to check back constantly at my rear mirror to try see him.

I did the unusual. Fullblasted my Hillsong cd and did my own praise and worship in the car. It really feels like talking to someone in the car and it felt really comfortable because He really knows me inside out. It was a joyous ride in the car which could last forever.

I reached Shaun and Bruce's place eventually. Parked the car and checked the back seats again,was a bit disappointed but yet relieved at the same time for the experience.


No he's not hansheng, not hussein, not haris, etc =)

He's the Holy Spirit, my good friend

No comments: