Monday, December 11, 2006

yeah reservist! time to keep fit!


Ya this is me during my army days with my 950 shovel. Called a trainee to took it for me when i was getting him to drive around the training ground. That was in 2004

its really fast that another 2 years have passed and tomorrow, i am going back in camp. Feeling is kinda like going to a new school in the first day, not knowing what to expect. My mum used to tell me to bring all my books to school on the 1st day, just as what i am going to do tomorrow. All my equipments are inside, have checked with some of the people that you do need to bring everything with you.

Just spoken to a friend on msn and was reminded of some things. Felt that God really uses people to speak and send reminders in my life.

Book in again loh... yeah! wonder if i can stayout.

No comments: