Friday, November 24, 2006

Special Night

I had cellgroup yesterday. Shaun preached about stepping out in faith, being bold and going into the unknown. During ministry, i lifted up my hands and she ministered to me. Its amazing/scary to hear from what God has to say through Shaun. Shaun illustrated a great picture when she prayed for me. A picture of what i have been going through for the past 2 years and it really touches me when God reminded me of it when i have forgotten or thought i have gotten over it le. There's so much truth in what she says that i broke down and wept.

Dear God,

I know for the past 2 years, i have been going around a wall, trying to get in, trying to breakoff this wall, let me not be discouraged or disappointed as i continue to persevere on to seek you. I want to breakthrough. Sometimes when i look at my peers and leaders, i felt i've let them down. I felt they let me down but let this not be something that pulls me down but lift me up again. I know i'm not equipped, train and mould me.Change my mindset O Lord! You have spoken so strongly before,confirmations upon confirmations. There is one thing that has kept me going and was exactly what Shaun has said when she ends off. This ministry will not be revoked. Train me to what you want me to be, Teach me. Thanks for this special night. Spiritually recharged, i shall rebound. Even if it takes years to come by, i am willing. I still remember the 3 years vision that you gave me a while back, its really one of those kodak moments that has been surfacing in my mind all the time, and even more so recently. I Love You God.


Shen

No comments: