Monday, October 27, 2008

Recent Updates



Been away from my blog for a couple of weeks and my tuition kids are asking for updates so here i am typing a few words due to popular demand.

Well, many things happened recently, some really good ones and some really bad ones.
Been so busy, giving tuition recently, every students want a piece of me, sometimes you do spend the whole day giving tuition and its pretty tiring.
Contrary to what my students would think, and i'm referring to mingmei and gang, giving tuition isnt as easy as it seems =) Oh yah, i owe you guys a treat. Shall discuss with you guys when we start tuition on Nov Week 2. Lets not waste the effort that we made for the past few months by continuing to maintain the standard

You prepare notes, your head is ever thinking and your mouth is ever talking. Try non stop talking for 2hrs and you get my point.

Your performance is based on how your students do in the exam. As what i can see, my sec class has done pretty well. All of you improved an average of 25 marks. All the hard work and multiple exam papers that we have attempt has not gone to waste. Amy, i'm proud of you that you managed to get a B4 from a U-grade, Mingmei and LimJing, its not easy getting an A1 from just a pass. So hopefully this coming one year will be a fantastic year for you!


Primary school results are still pending and by this wednesday, everyone would have finished their exams, except me.

Well, so many datelines to meet, for a start i got to submit my FYP report on 29th to the moderator, FYP presentation is on the 31st then, exams on 12th, 13th, 25th. Then i'm done.
Been so busy and stressed with all these, and am glad that MOE actually put forward the exams dates otherwise i would still be giving crash course now.

To all those that are reading and know that i'm going through a really tough family situation, pls keep me in good prayers. To those who dont, its ok not to know, so dont ask me here.

One more week, steven and limin will be getting married. So happy for them. Well, it would be my first time to be part of the brothers team and my 2nd time emceeing a wedding dinner. Really pray that everything will be smooth on Sunday. Haha, did their wedding video too, shall be doing some admendments on tuesday onwards and start on denise wedding video also.

many things to do with so little time,
back to my notes.....


Some Videos/Songs that i have been subscribing/listening to on youtube:
there's an awfully load of talents on youtube











No comments: