Friday, October 31, 2008

Email that made my day


Okie for my FYP, finally can take a short little break and conc for my exams.
report handed in 77 pages with 7007 words. 30 pages of programming
just did my demonstration today.
Thank God for his providence!
was really nervous today, last night i was still touching up the program till pretty late
bathed prayed changed
all went pretty smoothly
so now the very last part would have to be the FYP presentation!


wrote an email and got a reply

-----Original Message-----
From: #ONG KAI SIN#
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 4:41 PM
To: (Assoc Prof)
Subject: RE: FYP Project Demonstration

Hi Prof Soong,

Thank you so much for your time this afternoon. Sorry that i was a bit nervous as i did not know what to expect. May I know how i fared for the demonstration?

Thanks again.

regards,
Kaisin


Your presentation was quite clear so I understood what you were doing.

Regards,

Boon Hee

School of EEE, NTU

-----------------That Made My Day-----------------------------

No comments: