Tuesday, August 05, 2008

RV memories

recently rvhs alumni has a gathering. I must say that i am surprised that the alumni is pretty much established. Just happen to check up the website and realise that a couple of teachers will be there also! Other than its pretty costly at $40/pax, its really worth gg and see how the teachers who taught you have become.

Din know that Comedian Chen Jian Bin is from Rv. haha
Teachers invited are as follows:
Mdm So Kah Lay--science teacher but wasnt taught by her
Mrs Look Wee Choo-- caught by her a couple of times for spikey hair
Mdm Lim Kim Choo--discipline mistress for upper sec
Mdm Tia Minn Sim,
Mr Ng Hai Guan--my maths teacher
Mr Chng Heng Guan--my scouts teacher in charge
Mr Ang Mia Lee--My maths remedial teacher, yes i used to be in maths remedial
梁环清校长
黄利发副校长- Ng Lee Huat VP that time

退休老师:
张立权-- Teo Lip Kuang: HOD PE
何炳彪-- Chinese Teacher
黄循光 黄庭法
张荣泉-- Teo Long Cher--impacted me in many ways
张爱华
吴钟秀
胡鸿彦
连锡麟
伦蓬兴
郑春定
李瑞燕
李瑞莲
王保蒂
陈金松--tan kim song:my Geog teacher
黄瑞玉

wonder how many can u recall.

http://www.rvhsalumni.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=2&Itemid=7

No comments: